Working in the food industry, you need to do your planning for each day to the tiniest detail or get swamped. A scheduled routine should be established for the operation to run effectively. There should be enough time for preparation that needs to be done before opening time. You need personnel that love food and your business as much as you do. Owning, and running a food shop, eatery or restaurant, you need to stay on top of new inventions that will make your day-to-day life easier.
5 Innovations to help you be efficient and proactive in your shops daily activities
1. Touch screen Food Vendors: Could be used in all kinds of food establishments. Be prepared to pay for this convenience, but in the end it will be worth every cent. People like new technologies and would love to create their own orders. Your business might even benefit by reducing go between staff.
2. Tablet, Restaurant/food shop/ take away, Management: When very busy, which all business owners wish to be, this will give you instant information on what is happening in each sector of the business. It can even process sales and deliveries as well as sends orders through to the kitchen. There is a monthly rental rate and updates are free.
3. Automatic Biodiesel Converters: You pour in your used oils, vegetable or animal, and the automated BioPro processors will produce small batches of industrial grade diesel. This diesel can be used in your delivery vehicles, etc. This invention will save you money on fuel costs, waste removal and used oil removal.
4. LED Alert Systems: Kitchens are normally very noisy places. This system alerts staff by lighting up when certain jobs are done or should be done. Any busy cooking area could benefit from this type of alert system. You cannot always hear, but a flashing light would draw attention.
5. Webcam Enabled Monitoring: This kind of system could be very helpful to owners of more than one business. You can now monitor all facilities simultaneously.
With all the new technological inventions, saving time and money, you can have more hours to think of new ways to boost your business and reach more possible hungry customers.